Some friends and I were talking about this commercial the other day. Nike (who is undoubtable one of the kings of advertising, all while maintaining the same catch phrase for years on end...no small feat) debuted a new commercial recently during the Olympics which is GREAT (and also happens to feature one of my favorite Killers songs...coinncidence? I think not. Clearly Nike wants me to be their next be athete sponsor.) Check it out here.
So this got me thinking of other great commercials and feeling all nostalgic and I have decided that if I had to pick ONE commercial that was my favorite of ALL TIME? It would be this. I DARE you to watch it and not feel all warm and fuzzy. Seriously.
Which THEN reminds me how awesome my ala mater is? You can watch this :) PS How glad are you the TV and film quality is so much better now? Geez.
Sidenote: Youtube is strange and sometimes you have to hit refresh to see the videos or else they will say no longer available.
No comments:
Post a Comment