Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Friday, August 10, 2012
Changes
It has been so long since I have blogged anything, and I think it is about time that I start again. The most radical thing that has happened in our life is that Roger has retired, largely due to health reasons. Unfortunately he has been diagnosed with cll, a form of leukemia. It breaks my heart every day to think that one day I may be without the person I love so dearly.
Changes with my children are as follows:
Richard has landed a job in DC with the Peace Corps office. It has decent pay, and we visited him, and where he lives. All I can say is; it definately could use a woman's touch.
Robert still lives in Greensboro, and plans on attending school this month. His Pell Grant went thru, and the next time I see him I want to get him some clothes.
I am still on a gluten free diet, trying to lose weight. I go to the gym at least 3 times a week, if not more.
I have stopped knitting for the summer, I really hate to knit in the summer, it feels like I have a blanket on me.
I will certainly write more later, I will not let myself forget to blog!