Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rolley Polley!

Our sweet Caroline decided to roll over! She is 4 months old already! She is about 14 + pounds and so great! Except that she is waking up during the night again! She is definetly not following the "Babywise" book! (But then again, maybe her parents need the cliff notes- no time to read with 3 little ones) Anyways, we are hoping it is just a growth spurt and she will sleep till at least 7:00. I had all three kids up by 5:45 this morning! They all take after their daddy and are EARLY risers! Since he is up anyway I take advantage of every nap I get- interupted or not! I try to stay in bed until at least 6:45! And people always wonder why I put my kids to bed at 7:30 most nights!
Isn't her shirt SO cute! My friend Jessica got it from her from this great website www.emtannerdesigns.com (If you watch Jon & Kate plus 8- she does the shirts and plates for the kids) We have the plate also and it is so cute too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE her onsie!!! She is so cute and getting to big!

Stephanie said...

what a beautiful little Ruby!!