Listens: loc....you can't go home and you can't stay here

Name:jenna
Age:18
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage:beer ...becks I guess
How many times a week do you Drink? (estimate/average if necessary):?
How about Favorite Drug? (if you have one):meth uppers
Favorite Bands:Leftover crack/choking victim
Have you ever squatted? Where?:ummm someware in moorehead. Next to the tracks and the homeless shelter. They would not let us stay there(shelter) cuz we have a dog. franklin bridge,side of highways, bunkhouse for a carnival, houses, trains (containers),side of tracks,mostly outside squatting.
Have you ever hopped a train?:yeah
Have you ever hitched?:yeah
WHAT WOULD YOU DO: You're in a town that you used to squat in. You plan on venturing up to said squat and delivering these kids some sort of present. What do you take them?: Food, Cigarettes, Money, or Something Else (please say what). Explain in at least one paragraph.umm Mybe some rollys and some booze/beer.If I found a good dumpster I might find some food if I had no way to get booze. If they refuse me I would squat a bush near by.
Just for shits and giggles: Pictures (if you have any):nope