Samorost 1

Samorost 1

Wow
So it was a bit shorter than expected but what FANTASTIC art and really cool concept.
No instructions, no direction, no tutorial, NOTHING but still such a nice game!
G O R G E O U S for just a bit of wildlife and foliage and...whatever our main char is.
VERY nice. TY!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Get the other two Samorost games and also Machinarium. Great games and very cheap.
Originally posted by Buddha:
Get the other two Samorost games and also Machinarium. Great games and very cheap.

$$$ Financial restrictions keeps me from getting stuff over about $5 but they sure look fun. I've had Mach for a while now tho. Seems kinda difficult for me atm tho. I do NOT have a decent "Figure it out" brain for games. For IRL? Absolutely.
But I can def wish list them so I do.
Thanks again!
For those that might want to know, works fine on Steam Deck.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50