Samorost 1

Samorost 1

What does the word Samorost mean?
What I said.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Quoted from an interview with the creator of the game, Jakub Dvorský:

So... Samorost. That's an interesting title, which I understand refers to a peculiar piece of wood. Can you elaborate on the name, and why you chose it for your game?

"Samorost" in Czech means a root or piece of wood which resembles a creature; but it is also a term for a person who doesn't care about the rest of the world. I think it's a nice Czech word which has various meanings.
Thank you.
Originally posted by Lamkin:
Quoted from an interview with the creator of the game, Jakub Dvorský:

So... Samorost. That's an interesting title, which I understand refers to a peculiar piece of wood. Can you elaborate on the name, and why you chose it for your game?

"Samorost" in Czech means a root or piece of wood which resembles a creature; but it is also a term for a person who doesn't care about the rest of the world. I think it's a nice Czech word which has various meanings.

There's an English word that has several meanings as well. Heh
In all honesty there's quite a few. Probably a few hundred too many hahahaha "Too-to-two" js.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50