Still maddly in love!
Hello world um here in Texas. Still maddly in love with ny husband doing really good haven't really thought about women so much. I mean I still look I'm only human. But the great need to do anything more than that hasn't really come up. I don't know what it is just really havent felt that urge.
New news my sister told my mom that she was bi curious, no shock to me. For some reason my mom didn't react the same way. But here is the big part.....
My mom confided in my sister that she HAS BEEN WITH A WOMAN!!!!
All this shame I have been feeling, AND she is just a fucking hypocrite. uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh I was soooooooo pissed. More at my self for letting her jugmentalness stop me from persuing my own happiness in that venue. And for not just telling her to shove it. But no I had to feel all guilty and shit and since I knew my mother would never approve I made sure I didn't get close to anyone cause I knew I could never bring them home.
But if I would have never been like that I would have never met my husband. and that I am very grateful for so I'm not so angry any more.
New news my sister told my mom that she was bi curious, no shock to me. For some reason my mom didn't react the same way. But here is the big part.....
My mom confided in my sister that she HAS BEEN WITH A WOMAN!!!!
All this shame I have been feeling, AND she is just a fucking hypocrite. uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh I was soooooooo pissed. More at my self for letting her jugmentalness stop me from persuing my own happiness in that venue. And for not just telling her to shove it. But no I had to feel all guilty and shit and since I knew my mother would never approve I made sure I didn't get close to anyone cause I knew I could never bring them home.
But if I would have never been like that I would have never met my husband. and that I am very grateful for so I'm not so angry any more.
