Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wow again so much time has passed since I have blogged. I am going to try to blog more often for those who do not have Facebook, and for my Step-Mom, because my Dad is not good at communicating our goings on. School is out and we have reached some seriously hot days. We started summer out with a trip to Oregon for Josh and Staci Glasmann's wedding. It was such a beautiful event. We are happy to have Staci as part of The Glasmann Family. Shortly after we got back, Morgan got her permit. I have been a nervous wreck. She has been driving about a month now and is doing much better. On June 18 Hailey started diving lessons at the local pool. She loves it. Sara started swimming lessons and is doing very well. Also in June we celebrated Mimi's Birthday (Mimi is my Brothers fiance). We all decided that none of us wanted to entertain and have a mess to clean up. So we ended up at the Spanish Fork Reservoir. We had a lot of fun. For a while now, Morgan has had trouble with being nice to her loved ones. Mostly her Sisters, Mom, Dad, and Grandparents. We started seeing a counselor and found that Morgan is still mourning the loss of her Grandma Barbara (my Mom), and her Uncle Greg (Ward's Brother). They both passed away at the same time 8 years ago. Since we have been seeing the counselor, Morgan has been so kind, and loving to those she was being "mean" to. Morgan is generally a loving, kind, selfless person. It broke my heart to know that the root of her issues was being afraid to loose those she loves the most. Hailey as we all know is such a tiny little Young Women. She weighs in at 56 lbs. and is around 4' 8". She has been on anxiety meds since she was 5. I recently took her to a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopath). She told me that if her anxiety isn't under control, then nothing will be (she has a tendency to have multiple tantrums that she cannot control). Her anxiety meds have been upped (ahhhh so nice), and she has been put on L-Glutimine. The L-Glutimine has amino acids and many other things to hopefully stimulate some growth. We'll keep ya'll posted on that. We are still waiting to hear whether or not the sellers bank will accept the offer we made on the house in Provo. We are applying for a grant to help with a down payment. If we do not qualify, there is another program we can use. I'm thinking that if we use the second program, we may be able to live anywhere in Utah County. We really love the house we have chosen in Provo, so we'll just have to see. I have a lot of pictures I want to post, so I will do that in a new post. I have to figure out how to get them from my phone to blogspot. TTFN