Did you ever think it was physically possible
It's possible folks. I've broken my disgusting record of 30 binges in a 12 hour spam today. Which means that i'm completely OUT of control.
For one of my binges- i even went out and bought two single serving pizzas, a HUGE family size bag of lays potato chips, a dozen donuts........I came home ..........ate all of that.......plus an entire box and a half of cereal with half a gallon milk, lots of slices of toast with hummus........veggies.......etc. This was all ONE sitting guys. JUST ONE!
My sister is crying because she said its like "Survival of the fittest" because I eat all of the food and theres nothing left for anyone else............What am I suppose to do?.......I'm at the breaking point here.....Getting treatment is not an option for several reasons in which I don't plan on getting into.....................
Please, does ANYONE have any advice for me?.........I don't understand what's going on...............................
~Merna~
For one of my binges- i even went out and bought two single serving pizzas, a HUGE family size bag of lays potato chips, a dozen donuts........I came home ..........ate all of that.......plus an entire box and a half of cereal with half a gallon milk, lots of slices of toast with hummus........veggies.......etc. This was all ONE sitting guys. JUST ONE!
My sister is crying because she said its like "Survival of the fittest" because I eat all of the food and theres nothing left for anyone else............What am I suppose to do?.......I'm at the breaking point here.....Getting treatment is not an option for several reasons in which I don't plan on getting into.....................
Please, does ANYONE have any advice for me?.........I don't understand what's going on...............................
~Merna~
