This annoys me
When people infer that overweight women, especially those over 25, should not be choosy when looking for a companion. When they say 'Well, you are 39, and overweight...you can't expect to find Prince Charming. Settle for a nice peasant. Or a frog.'
Rrr. It just feeds into the 'Fat girls are desperate and lonely and should just be grateful for what they get' stereotype.
And am I being unreasonable, or are bookstores, libraries, coffeeshops, etc. bad places to go to emet someone with some brains? It was insinuated to me by someone not very picky that I am an intellectual snob because i like to try and meet people there. as opposed to cheesy adult fun matchmakers.
Oh, and I am thinking of making a community for fat, cynical, sarky women as opposed to all the 'happy sunshine sparkle fun I love being fat here's another picture of my ass w00t! communities here.'
What do you all think?
Rrr. It just feeds into the 'Fat girls are desperate and lonely and should just be grateful for what they get' stereotype.
And am I being unreasonable, or are bookstores, libraries, coffeeshops, etc. bad places to go to emet someone with some brains? It was insinuated to me by someone not very picky that I am an intellectual snob because i like to try and meet people there. as opposed to cheesy adult fun matchmakers.
Oh, and I am thinking of making a community for fat, cynical, sarky women as opposed to all the 'happy sunshine sparkle fun I love being fat here's another picture of my ass w00t! communities here.'
What do you all think?
