beltanefire wrote in universists 😡pissed off

Tearing my hair out....

I set up both the lj account universism and this community universists but haven't been very well. As such, I have lost not only the password to the lj account but the email address I used as well. As such, I cannot add or alter anything here so I'm afraid, I can't add anyone as friends or update. I have sent a query to livejournal but am not hopeful of a response. I have gone through every email address I have ever known myself to have but can find nothing. I am very sorry to all those who have joined here expecting to find out more about Universism, my own recommendation is to just head along to the main Universists website and forget all about this. Hopefully, lj will close these accounts through lack of use. Once again, I am very very sorry for any inconvenience so caused.