My office is NOT a main entrance...grr
You know how they say "there are no stupid questions." Well there are! Like when you're not listening and then you ask a question someone just answered.
These are probably the same people who stand by my office door waiting for me to open it and let them in the building.
I know I sound mean...but this happens at least once a week.
My office has my nameplate in the window. And the door has 5 door decorations from my 5 buildings with my personal name on them.
It's really awkward when I am holding the door open for my bike and someone is right there and grabs the door and I have to tell them this is NOT an entrance.
But I should appreciate the diversity, they lack daily reasoning, but maybe they are the bright type who can send us to the moon.
My awesome apartment makes it worth handling these situations.
My favorite time was the person who asked if I could go out and swipe him into the building...
Should I be nicer to these people?
These are probably the same people who stand by my office door waiting for me to open it and let them in the building.
I know I sound mean...but this happens at least once a week.
My office has my nameplate in the window. And the door has 5 door decorations from my 5 buildings with my personal name on them.
It's really awkward when I am holding the door open for my bike and someone is right there and grabs the door and I have to tell them this is NOT an entrance.
But I should appreciate the diversity, they lack daily reasoning, but maybe they are the bright type who can send us to the moon.
My awesome apartment makes it worth handling these situations.
My favorite time was the person who asked if I could go out and swipe him into the building...
Should I be nicer to these people?
