so freaking tired

We're done for the night. Originally we wanted to block the far end of the building, but there's no way we would have gotten it done by sunset. We decided to set the dumpsters up on the far side of Bunkline's door. The strongest took turns fighting off the zombies while the rest of us moved dumpsters. The longer we went on, the more exhausted we all became. I would have liked to see what's going on in the rest of the building and gather supplies, but we're going to have to wait until the morning because we're completely spent. I don't even have the energy to write the full details of what went on. We lost a couple people. I didn't know them, but it's still pretty upsetting. Right now everyone's sitting around eating frozen pizza and drinking Hawaiian Punch. The sun is going down. Nobody's talking. I keep thinking about my family and friends, hoping they're okay.