An Update:
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well in their country. Meanwhile so far everything is like a rollercoaster but it should flatten out later.
I know that there hasn't been much to report on recently and I have added some more people to the group who have contacted me, I welcome these people to the group and hope you can write something about yourself to the group so we get to know you too.
That's all from me at the moment and take care
Sarah J.
Moderator of
transabusevic
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well in their country. Meanwhile so far everything is like a rollercoaster but it should flatten out later.
I know that there hasn't been much to report on recently and I have added some more people to the group who have contacted me, I welcome these people to the group and hope you can write something about yourself to the group so we get to know you too.
That's all from me at the moment and take care
Sarah J.
Moderator of
transabusevic