Happy Valentine's!
Dead comm is dead! Well, even though it's almost over, here's a silly picture of me in partial Dist for Single's Awareness Day. <3 (Warning, open shirt ahoy~ XD)

Also, though I'm a lazy bum and don't have mine up yet, here is a link to my friend's "Tales of" series cosplay pics from Ohayocon '10. I was final-battle version Dist, and she was the Jade with the deckbrush. ^ ^
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Zels_hoseki/Tales%20of%20the%20Abyss/
Hope you enjoy! When I get my pictures up, I'll be sure to link them as well.

Also, though I'm a lazy bum and don't have mine up yet, here is a link to my friend's "Tales of" series cosplay pics from Ohayocon '10. I was final-battle version Dist, and she was the Jade with the deckbrush. ^ ^
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Zels_hoseki/Tales%20of%20the%20Abyss/
Hope you enjoy! When I get my pictures up, I'll be sure to link them as well.
