midgetbubbles wrote in starry_dog gurry, snuggled First Basket

Listens: gurries

gurr!

Hello,

star has had a lovely walk today! Mummy also forgot that she had bought Star a bone and then she found it so she gave it to star! It's so big Star can't really carry it and it leaves wee bone bits all over the carpet! Heehee!

I've had lots of plays with my friend Cyder doggie and with my cousin Zach...he kept nipping me at first so eventually Star got very cross and went "wuff!" and nipped him too! star knows he's just a puppy but he has to behave himself! Now we are good good friends and he plays with me and follows my waggy tail! :d

I like teaching other doggies...when Cyder's mummy's sister had a rescue doggie who was nervous, star taught her to play properly like other doggies. when she nipped Star, Star made her play by herself so she knew star didn't like that. She stopped doing it and played nicely! :D

I got my breakfast very early today ... Mummy says it's because the clocks went forward and she lost an hour's sleep. I like it...I get fed early! :D

Now I am sleepy, i'm going to lie down and gurr.

Love Star and Mummy xxx