wuff!
Hello!
I havewn't been here for a long long time...lots of days! So I have lots to write, my paws will be all tired!
It is my birthday on Monday, I will be seven! I will be a big girl...though still a big puppy! wag. wag. wag!
For my birthday I would like something to play with and chew on. I hope Mummy knows. :)
She already got me one toy, it's a long story. I was a bit of a naughty doggie and sniffed lots so now have another collar. It's like the ones for horses and it stops me sniffing *droops tail* that's no fun! I don't like it much but I haven't had to walk with it on yet, Mummy's not been feeling good so auntie Eileen walked me today. I hope I can stop wearing it if I'm good, it's weird on my ears!
So Mummy bought me a toy too so I felt better after having the headcollar taken away. It's two tyres in a cross with a bell in, it's nice and i like the sound but it's scary on the wooden floor, it's too loud! :)
There are fireworks outside, I'm a brave doggie, they don't bother me because I know they're not hurting mummy. I just ignore them. :)
On Thursday my doggie friend came to see me! Her Mummy and my Mummy talked and had tea and we played lots and lots and lots! we ran about all day and she took my toys so I went gur'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r''r'rr'r'r'r'r'r'r'r' ! We like doggie fighting lol!
Dad brought home a huge toy doggie. It's his doggie and she sits on the stairs. I like her but it's a secret so whenever Mummy comes or Auntie eileen sees me, I pretend I'm not interested lol! If Mummy strokes her though, I still gurr, she's MY Mummy!
Mummy has had a sore tummy for a few days so I'm her cuddle ball! I'm going to go and check on her now.
Love star and Mummy xxx
I havewn't been here for a long long time...lots of days! So I have lots to write, my paws will be all tired!
It is my birthday on Monday, I will be seven! I will be a big girl...though still a big puppy! wag. wag. wag!
For my birthday I would like something to play with and chew on. I hope Mummy knows. :)
She already got me one toy, it's a long story. I was a bit of a naughty doggie and sniffed lots so now have another collar. It's like the ones for horses and it stops me sniffing *droops tail* that's no fun! I don't like it much but I haven't had to walk with it on yet, Mummy's not been feeling good so auntie Eileen walked me today. I hope I can stop wearing it if I'm good, it's weird on my ears!
So Mummy bought me a toy too so I felt better after having the headcollar taken away. It's two tyres in a cross with a bell in, it's nice and i like the sound but it's scary on the wooden floor, it's too loud! :)
There are fireworks outside, I'm a brave doggie, they don't bother me because I know they're not hurting mummy. I just ignore them. :)
On Thursday my doggie friend came to see me! Her Mummy and my Mummy talked and had tea and we played lots and lots and lots! we ran about all day and she took my toys so I went gur'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r''r'rr'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'
Dad brought home a huge toy doggie. It's his doggie and she sits on the stairs. I like her but it's a secret so whenever Mummy comes or Auntie eileen sees me, I pretend I'm not interested lol! If Mummy strokes her though, I still gurr, she's MY Mummy!
Mummy has had a sore tummy for a few days so I'm her cuddle ball! I'm going to go and check on her now.
Love star and Mummy xxx
