Lame Stuff
Sadly... I cannot come to game for the next month or more due to... all kinds of lame but cool crap. I say lame but cool... cause they aren't the best excuses but I'm doing it anyways cause Sat are popular nights for me. SO:
(IC)
Dear fellow clan mates-family really,
I am afriad the brid flew but the nest did not follow and the time has shown an orange hour upon my taking part as primogen... there will be a time that I will return and perhaps the position can be mine to sweetly caress once more... for I fear I was true to it. For now you will hopefully apoint a worthy follow up and they may skip merry about to the beat of the times... that rhymes in my mind how naturally everything can fall into place and for the finnish... adu adu... I love you... all.
XOXO
JADE
Dearest Prince of the Haven that is Fair,
I have work to do with my Sire on the east coast... I will hopefully return to your well done rule. I'm sure my clan will appoint a fine example to court the guilded mirror along the crags and cracks, as well as, if not better than I.
Sincerely,
Jade Ishii
(IC)
Dear fellow clan mates-family really,
I am afriad the brid flew but the nest did not follow and the time has shown an orange hour upon my taking part as primogen... there will be a time that I will return and perhaps the position can be mine to sweetly caress once more... for I fear I was true to it. For now you will hopefully apoint a worthy follow up and they may skip merry about to the beat of the times... that rhymes in my mind how naturally everything can fall into place and for the finnish... adu adu... I love you... all.
XOXO
JADE
Dearest Prince of the Haven that is Fair,
I have work to do with my Sire on the east coast... I will hopefully return to your well done rule. I'm sure my clan will appoint a fine example to court the guilded mirror along the crags and cracks, as well as, if not better than I.
Sincerely,
Jade Ishii
