water and random...

Ok this might seem a totally pointless comment. Ive always struggled drinking lots of water but Ive started putting a few slices of lemon in my bottle and it really takes away from the daily grind and makes it easier to drink more with (practically) no cals. you just leave it in there and refill on top of it each time. Its kinda yum really. Just a random share because I felt like posting cos I luv this community.

Today I had 230 cals and did 20min on the ex. bike and 20min running. And I work at this food place and i didnt eat a single thing at work...not a crumb! Yay because thats just a good day in my opinion. But Boo! because Im suppose to be on the 2468 and so blew my cals today by 30. I know its like nothing but its the principle of the thing. (i really got to find a new job...one that Im not around yummy food 24/7. Its just screaming for a binge and I will NOT let that happen)

Anyway, speak soon xox