A pattern emerges! Shopping?
I have a ton of anime and games stuff on Ebay right now if anyone's interested. Need $$$.
So I realized, whilst shopping for new games for my birthday (yay), that I have a shopping pattern. No matter how crappy the game I end up gravitating towards something.
-Anything Ueda Yuuji is in (Kimagure Strawberry Cafe aka slapped together cafe sim with awful awful 70's K-mart music)
-Anything Morikubo Shoutaro AND?! Sakurai Takahiro are in (Fantastic Fortune 2 aka beautiful but impossible game)
-Anything Inoue Kazuhiko is in (Kaitou Apricot aka terrible horrible very cheap sound and art)
Anyway. So this is the list of games I'm thinking of getting:
Princess Nightmare still looks super fun.
SoraYume Finally a mystery game instead of rabu-rabu!
Hakuouki Zuisouroku
Panic Palette
Himehibi - Princess Days
Petit Four Looks funny
Ouran High School Host Club - loved the anime and the voices, and the game is supposed to follow it with three new characters, so I can't really see what could go wrong even if there were lukewarm reviews on My Neoromance. They were probably just trying to sell their own games anyway... and I'm not so into NeoRomance's games. :/ I get disappointed by them every time.
Edel Blume Nahaha I like that bat that follows your cursor on the site. :D
Arcobaleno Looks funny
L2 Love x Loop (GAHHH THE ART STYLE SO PRETTY!!!! I want this game the most. It's the most creative and different looking. Naturally cause I want to get Kain. HAWT. Chai isn't so bad-looking either)
Games I'm so not interested in no matter what anyone says:
-Love*Revo- it is a game about a hugely fat girl (100 kg is hugely fat? oh god) and some guys decide to make her over by making her lose weight and diet? Creepyyyy, I don't like the colors and character designs either. Kind of weird looking
-Real Rode- looks boring and cheesy. No tinterested in any of the characters. The art's by the same artist who did Love*Revo and therefore I give it thumbs down.
-Will o' Wisp- the characters don't seem that interesting
-drastic killer- I hate the opening song, reminds me of Weiss Kruez... and... ew. A little too ero for moi. Thx.
So I realized, whilst shopping for new games for my birthday (yay), that I have a shopping pattern. No matter how crappy the game I end up gravitating towards something.
-Anything Ueda Yuuji is in (Kimagure Strawberry Cafe aka slapped together cafe sim with awful awful 70's K-mart music)
-Anything Morikubo Shoutaro AND?! Sakurai Takahiro are in (Fantastic Fortune 2 aka beautiful but impossible game)
-Anything Inoue Kazuhiko is in (Kaitou Apricot aka terrible horrible very cheap sound and art)
Anyway. So this is the list of games I'm thinking of getting:
Princess Nightmare still looks super fun.
SoraYume Finally a mystery game instead of rabu-rabu!
Hakuouki Zuisouroku
Panic Palette
Himehibi - Princess Days
Petit Four Looks funny
Ouran High School Host Club - loved the anime and the voices, and the game is supposed to follow it with three new characters, so I can't really see what could go wrong even if there were lukewarm reviews on My Neoromance. They were probably just trying to sell their own games anyway... and I'm not so into NeoRomance's games. :/ I get disappointed by them every time.
Edel Blume Nahaha I like that bat that follows your cursor on the site. :D
Arcobaleno Looks funny
L2 Love x Loop (GAHHH THE ART STYLE SO PRETTY!!!! I want this game the most. It's the most creative and different looking. Naturally cause I want to get Kain. HAWT. Chai isn't so bad-looking either)
Games I'm so not interested in no matter what anyone says:
-Love*Revo- it is a game about a hugely fat girl (100 kg is hugely fat? oh god) and some guys decide to make her over by making her lose weight and diet? Creepyyyy, I don't like the colors and character designs either. Kind of weird looking
-Real Rode- looks boring and cheesy. No tinterested in any of the characters. The art's by the same artist who did Love*Revo and therefore I give it thumbs down.
-Will o' Wisp- the characters don't seem that interesting
-drastic killer- I hate the opening song, reminds me of Weiss Kruez... and... ew. A little too ero for moi. Thx.