claire_redfield wrote in residentevil_rp 😯confused

I feel I should say something.

But how to say it, I'm not sure.

I'm on my laptop right now, but have two Billy and Jill sessions to post here at some point tonight on my desktop.

I need some help as I will be posting in an RPG promo comm. (rpg_promo). Sooo... since I have a habit of forgetting my own information, I need people to double-check me.

Oh, and, like, I will be putting timeframes of how long someone can be idle in this RP if it gets too out of hand. I adore the playerset right now, but I'm getting a little frustrated because we need certain people to...... play. The story depends on certain characters right now, and if I can get certain plotpoints out NOW, I will throw your character onto the backburner if you need me to do so.

Anyway, am I missing something here?


Date Last Posted: A long, long time ago.

Format: Journal, one-on-one messenger (AIM preferred)

Genre: Resident Evil (video games, not movies, though some facts are from the books)

Name: Er. Resident Evil RP (RERP).

Contact: residentevil@mayaku.org ; contact me personally at Claire Zombie on AIM.

Website: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=residentevil_rp

Minimum Age Requirement: None, though preferrably 16+ = you must have maturity.

Deadline: Until canon character positions are filled (then this will change).

Specific Requirements: We're looking for a number of canon character positions to be filled. YOU MUST have played the games pertaining to your character, and having played and FINISHED Resident Evil 4 (released January 11, 2005) is preferred, as this RP takes place after that, in the year 2004.

We would love to see the following characters in action:

Albert Wesker
Barry Burton
Chris Redfield
Ashley Graham
**There are others, I know. Talk to me if you want to play someone that isn't taken, or up there. Taken characters are: Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Leon S. Kennedy, Rebecca Chambers, Alfred Ashford, Steve Burnside, Sherry Birkin, Billy Coen, Jill Valentine

Oh, and a major... MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thing? You must know how to type, how to write, and RP. Visiting the community site, we have our one-on-one sessions posted there, so you can see what level we work at. We're not perfect, but we want quality.

Game Description: This RP takes place 6 years after the Resident Evil events of R0 - RECV, and just a few weeks after RE4. It's simply kicking off as a follow-up from those events, involving the regathering of the canon crew from 1998 to attempt to locate Albert Wesker.


Okay, like I know it's not good because my MIND FROZE, but that's why I need help... and time to reset and try it again.

*sigh*

Ada? Help me out, oh literary one!

**Note, I have just made about five mood swings over the duration of this post. I'm content now, but will not revise earlier aggravation.