Maruchan Yakisoba Tomato Basil?
Hey, all -
Back in the day, I was a HUGE tomato ramen addict. Since Maruhan has discontinued this flavor back in 2003, I haven't been able to find anything like it - but the Tomato Basil Yakisoba gives me hope.
I haven't seen it in person around here, and am thinking of ordering it online, so, I was wondering - can anyone tell me if pork is in the ingredients, if you've had it/seen it around? I was *this* close to trying Nissin's tomato basil chow noodles, but it had pork in it, and I am Kosher.
Thank you! :)
Back in the day, I was a HUGE tomato ramen addict. Since Maruhan has discontinued this flavor back in 2003, I haven't been able to find anything like it - but the Tomato Basil Yakisoba gives me hope.
I haven't seen it in person around here, and am thinking of ordering it online, so, I was wondering - can anyone tell me if pork is in the ingredients, if you've had it/seen it around? I was *this* close to trying Nissin's tomato basil chow noodles, but it had pork in it, and I am Kosher.
Thank you! :)
