Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
....Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine.
Yesterday I went to see Harry Potter 7 DA: Part 2 - I don't love the movies as much as the books (I hate Daniel Radcliff and don't appreciate most of the changes they did in the movie-verse) and I wasn't expecting much since I found Part 1 very boring. It wasn't up to par with the book but it wasn't bad, especially the battle scenes - however the Italian voice actor for Voldemort made him sound like a gay (no offense to homosexuals intended) and it was really hard to be "scared" of him. Moreover, where were the centaurs? And Madame Maxim? and the people of the Prohibited Forest?? baaaaahhhh!
And the epilogue?? I hated it in the book, being a die-hard Draco/Hermione fan (I HATE Ron!!), but in the movie it was absurd!! WHY DIDN'T THEY CHANGE THE ACTORS??? When I saw Daniel Radcliff acting like he was 30 yrs old and with children I started laughing out loud and I couldn't stop.
Yesterday I went to see Harry Potter 7 DA: Part 2 - I don't love the movies as much as the books (I hate Daniel Radcliff and don't appreciate most of the changes they did in the movie-verse) and I wasn't expecting much since I found Part 1 very boring. It wasn't up to par with the book but it wasn't bad, especially the battle scenes - however the Italian voice actor for Voldemort made him sound like a gay (no offense to homosexuals intended) and it was really hard to be "scared" of him. Moreover, where were the centaurs? And Madame Maxim? and the people of the Prohibited Forest?? baaaaahhhh!
And the epilogue?? I hated it in the book, being a die-hard Draco/Hermione fan (I HATE Ron!!), but in the movie it was absurd!! WHY DIDN'T THEY CHANGE THE ACTORS??? When I saw Daniel Radcliff acting like he was 30 yrs old and with children I started laughing out loud and I couldn't stop.
So, really, I have much to criticize about the movies.
And Draco/Hermione fandom will live forever!! (Tom Felton is hot!)