I think what can be said HAS been said about this weekend
I just want to thank all of you for this past weekend.
I headed out to Vegas so nervous and unknowing of what to expect. That lasted all of about 15 minutes. To anyone I might have annoyed with my instantaneous bursting out in song or my uncontrollable urge to be a chatter box, many apologies. But, because of you, I experienced this:
I haven't smiled like that in ages. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
When's the next bash? I miss y'all already!! In case you haven't seen the rest of my pictures, I posted them on RobOnt. I really do feel like I made some great friends this weekend. I also made some unforgettable memories that wouldn't be given the proper justice if I tried to recap them here. Keep up your posts about the weekend! I LOVE reading about them. Take care!
(
