My poor little girl :P
Today started off great - Rebecca was in a good mood, wanted to cuddle first thing upon waking up (which is ALWAYS a great way to start my day :D) and dropped her off at school. One of the new boys was a bit weepy so Rebecca became so as well... but was soon distracted enough by her teacher that I made my escape practically unscathed :P
When she came home however, things unraveled quite quickly. She was great in the car - even better when she got in the house. But not 15 minutes later, she threw up.. and in a matter of almost 5 hours, she's thrown up 8 times. I called Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-000 for those of you who don't have it) and the nurse basically walked me through all the possible 'bad' symptoms that she could be experiencing (stiff neck, headache, lethargy, etc.) but it seemed that as soon as she sicked up she was fine. She even warned us twice that she needed to be sick and either walked over to the ceramic floor (rather than sicking on the carpet) or we went to the bathroom and she sicked in the tub. I made a big deal about how good she was and told her that it was OK to sick and we said goodbye to it. Man, the things we do as parents ;)
So Rob's finished steam cleaning the carpet and I've finally managed to get Rebecca to sleep (with lots of towels as protection) and finishing laundry (she's gone through 8 changes and all her PJs :P)
I think its going to be a long night :P
When she came home however, things unraveled quite quickly. She was great in the car - even better when she got in the house. But not 15 minutes later, she threw up.. and in a matter of almost 5 hours, she's thrown up 8 times. I called Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-000 for those of you who don't have it) and the nurse basically walked me through all the possible 'bad' symptoms that she could be experiencing (stiff neck, headache, lethargy, etc.) but it seemed that as soon as she sicked up she was fine. She even warned us twice that she needed to be sick and either walked over to the ceramic floor (rather than sicking on the carpet) or we went to the bathroom and she sicked in the tub. I made a big deal about how good she was and told her that it was OK to sick and we said goodbye to it. Man, the things we do as parents ;)
So Rob's finished steam cleaning the carpet and I've finally managed to get Rebecca to sleep (with lots of towels as protection) and finishing laundry (she's gone through 8 changes and all her PJs :P)
I think its going to be a long night :P