Wow
Well it seems like we have activity once again. I glad people are posting here. I think random posts are what we need until we can find direction as a group, though I really feel that a general kindness and goodness will help the world more than specific goals. My latest act as a hero was to spend a lot of time volunteering at kumoricon, and agreeing to be staff next year. (Might have been a bad Idea I already have a lot on my plate for next year, but a busy Hero is a happy hero, so it's all good.) Just keep talking people. I know all of you and I know you are all great people. We will get along fine.
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero Extraordinaire
P.S. Heartseternalluv I have invited you to join. You should be able to join now.
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero Extraordinaire
P.S. Heartseternalluv I have invited you to join. You should be able to join now.
