fuck_censorship 😣cranky

Listens: the tv is screaming..thats music I guess

I fucking hate people!!!

ARRRRGgGgGGGGGGggggg!!!!! I want to stab that asshole in the fucking head.
Well.....I have had like three interview things with that damn home depot! fuck! Then I did a drug test. Then I forgot to bring my social security card. They used a different number and said that it would be ok. Sooo...now after about a week with no reply. I called back. Nope I have to retake the drug test. Fuck! That is so annoying. I really have no way to do all this. Its annoying as hell. THe guy was an asshole over the phone. Basically saying that I am a moron and should be shot. So I waste so much of his time..ass. So now i have to go back there. See this disgruntled man. Get a little paper from him. Then go somewhere else and piss in a tiny cup. As a girl you always get a little piss on your hand. Then they don't let you wash your hand. AAAAHHHHHhhhhh! YOu have to sign the bottle of piss. THen wash your hands. Mst likly they wont give me the fuckin job anyway. Do to me being stupid and not bringing the card.
But I did get sex last night so its not all bad I guess. Yep...not that you wanted to know.... but this is my journal and I can write whatever I want to! so take that! ha!
No matt, I am not smearing your name. I went over to another friends house after you droped me off.
I ate to much Icecream. I never thought the day would come when I say such a thing. But I ate to much Icecream! My tummy hurts. Ohhh yeah my skettios arein the microwave! i gotta go!