De Emperor und de Varrior Prinzess
So...
As always I approached the Professors with much deference for possible inclusion in the "Fan Art" section of their blog. I've been using their inclusions as tacit approval before posting elsewhere. Recently a minion - one of theirs, not mine - informed me that, work-wise, they are buried somewhere at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. I might be paraphrasing that last part, but in essence, their fan art backlog is by now vast and terrifying, so I should just... post. I hope that the following images do not make you cringe in horror.
As always I approached the Professors with much deference for possible inclusion in the "Fan Art" section of their blog. I've been using their inclusions as tacit approval before posting elsewhere. Recently a minion - one of theirs, not mine - informed me that, work-wise, they are buried somewhere at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. I might be paraphrasing that last part, but in essence, their fan art backlog is by now vast and terrifying, so I should just... post. I hope that the following images do not make you cringe in horror.
