so basically, INSANITY.
no, not even funny anymore.
Alright, my mother is crazy. yes, we knew that. hah, why else would I be here? She's had a tough life and wants to make others lives worse. she was sexually abused as a child, and now she has an alcoholic husband who beats her. that would be my father. and now, shes going through menopause.
now....a regularly crazy person going through menopause...yeah. just STAY AWAY.
I'm sick of having to tiptoe around her all the time. Yes, she's going through things, but who isn't? she's not the only one having a rough time, and I'm sick of her feeling like thats an excuse to treat others like crap. more than that, shes so upset, but all she does is sit on her ass and complain about it! she doesnt do a damn thing about it, and she knows it! so, no. I don't care anymore and you do NOT get any more sympathy from me if you sit there and bitch and whine and treat me like shit. Yes, I can relate. At least now yes I'm not happy with my life and maybe not doing everything right but at least I'm working on it and doing something about it! she sits on her ass and whine, whine, whine. she wants a job..yet shes not willing to make the effort and change things around. she makes all kinds of excuses as to why she cant. she has 3 children, a 19 year old, a 17 year old (that would be me) and a 7 year old. he was a suprise. and shes old and tired and doesn't want to raise a kid. and then she yells at me about it. like makes me feel guilty for going out, having a life. Im sorry that she didn't go on birth control, but he isn't MY kid! he's HERS, and if she didn't want to raise another little kid, she should have thought of that.
anything....ANYTHING makes her snap. and she constantly blames me for it. she says im so horrible and she'd be pretty level if it weren't for me. I rarely ask her for anything, because if I ask her to to ANYTHINg she blow a gasket, and its like i ask her for sooooooo much.no. I don't. she treats everyone like shit and blames everyone else for her problems. and then acts like we should feel SORRY for her! and then my dad acts like shes so great and doesnt get appreciated or respected. well, hes got that right. I do NOT respect her. shes fucking crazy. and annoying as hell. like, i'd rather be with my dad. because at least i Know what to expect from him. shes just a lunatic. and i can't talk to her about anything. because it always has to compare back to her. its like, if i start to tell her i feel depressed, she has to be all AND YOU THINK I DIDN"T HAVE A BAD DAY?! YOURE SO SELF ABSORBED! can we not talk about you for like 3 minutes? god damn. all she cares about is her! she doesnt see or care that shes not the only person on the planet going through something. im going through many, many things that no one knows about and does she care? not a bit! and im SICK of it! I can't deal with it! shes all you're making me about to snap. about?!!? she snaps every 10 minutes! about dumbass things. jdfklajgldsjal;gsa;gdsag
just had to rant there. and i've been here forever, and never posted.
no, not even funny anymore.
Alright, my mother is crazy. yes, we knew that. hah, why else would I be here? She's had a tough life and wants to make others lives worse. she was sexually abused as a child, and now she has an alcoholic husband who beats her. that would be my father. and now, shes going through menopause.
now....a regularly crazy person going through menopause...yeah. just STAY AWAY.
I'm sick of having to tiptoe around her all the time. Yes, she's going through things, but who isn't? she's not the only one having a rough time, and I'm sick of her feeling like thats an excuse to treat others like crap. more than that, shes so upset, but all she does is sit on her ass and complain about it! she doesnt do a damn thing about it, and she knows it! so, no. I don't care anymore and you do NOT get any more sympathy from me if you sit there and bitch and whine and treat me like shit. Yes, I can relate. At least now yes I'm not happy with my life and maybe not doing everything right but at least I'm working on it and doing something about it! she sits on her ass and whine, whine, whine. she wants a job..yet shes not willing to make the effort and change things around. she makes all kinds of excuses as to why she cant. she has 3 children, a 19 year old, a 17 year old (that would be me) and a 7 year old. he was a suprise. and shes old and tired and doesn't want to raise a kid. and then she yells at me about it. like makes me feel guilty for going out, having a life. Im sorry that she didn't go on birth control, but he isn't MY kid! he's HERS, and if she didn't want to raise another little kid, she should have thought of that.
anything....ANYTHING makes her snap. and she constantly blames me for it. she says im so horrible and she'd be pretty level if it weren't for me. I rarely ask her for anything, because if I ask her to to ANYTHINg she blow a gasket, and its like i ask her for sooooooo much.no. I don't. she treats everyone like shit and blames everyone else for her problems. and then acts like we should feel SORRY for her! and then my dad acts like shes so great and doesnt get appreciated or respected. well, hes got that right. I do NOT respect her. shes fucking crazy. and annoying as hell. like, i'd rather be with my dad. because at least i Know what to expect from him. shes just a lunatic. and i can't talk to her about anything. because it always has to compare back to her. its like, if i start to tell her i feel depressed, she has to be all AND YOU THINK I DIDN"T HAVE A BAD DAY?! YOURE SO SELF ABSORBED! can we not talk about you for like 3 minutes? god damn. all she cares about is her! she doesnt see or care that shes not the only person on the planet going through something. im going through many, many things that no one knows about and does she care? not a bit! and im SICK of it! I can't deal with it! shes all you're making me about to snap. about?!!? she snaps every 10 minutes! about dumbass things. jdfklajgldsjal;gsa;gdsag
just had to rant there. and i've been here forever, and never posted.
