Listens: Emeli Sande - Read All About It (Part 3)

Muesli!

I'm on a healthy kick at the moment, or I'm trying to be. As a student, and a lazy one at that, I have picked up a myriad of bad habits in the past few years, and I am trying to cut them out. I'm limiting myself to one takeaway a week, and trying to eat a lot more fresh food than I have been. In an effort to stick with this plan I decided to make up a big batch of muesli. I only cook for myself most of the time so this is the perfect amount to last me for quite a number of breakfasts.

I mixed together approx:
3 cups Rolled Oats
4 crushed up weetbix
1 1/2 cups mixed nuts and seeds - I used about 3/4 a cup of flaked almonds (YUM!!) and the rest was sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
1 cup dried fruit - This amount can be cut down if you want less. I used a mixture of dates, apricots, sultanas and raisins.
Half a teaspoon of powdered ginger
1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

I just mixed everything together really well and chucked it into a massive jar, it looks so pretty and I bet it will taste fantastic!
I currently have a cup of it in the fridge with a grated apple and enough milk to cover. Hopefully that will be a good breakfast for the next couple of days. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!