* University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
* University of Minesota
* Clarke University
* University of Chicago (Comparative Human Development
* University of California-Santa Cruz
- University of Toronto
* Washington University
* University of Maryland-College Park
- Northwestern University
- Temple University
* University of Rochester
- Vanderbuilt University
----------------
That's my list. The one's with the stars are the ones I have a good idea of what labs/programs I'd like to apply to, and am therefore the most sure about them staying on the list, while the others, I'm slightly less sure of at this point.
Cheers,
sam
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
* University of Minesota
* Clarke University
* University of Chicago (Comparative Human Development
* University of California-Santa Cruz
- University of Toronto
* Washington University
* University of Maryland-College Park
- Northwestern University
- Temple University
* University of Rochester
- Vanderbuilt University
----------------
That's my list. The one's with the stars are the ones I have a good idea of what labs/programs I'd like to apply to, and am therefore the most sure about them staying on the list, while the others, I'm slightly less sure of at this point.
Cheers,
sam
