2007: Year of the Pig!! New merch... And new member.
Hello,
I have just joined this community
.
If you want to know a bit more about me, just visit my profile: I am an artist.
I actually have started a line of merchandise featuring the Pig ( the Pig being particularly important for me since I am of this sign) and thought of posting a link to it, since it may be of interest for members of this community. So here it is:
2007: Year of the Pig!!
I hope this is appropriate to post this here ( I didn't see anything against it in the userinfo page).
Thank you and I hope you enjoy it
All the best,
Nathalie.
I have just joined this community
If you want to know a bit more about me, just visit my profile: I am an artist.
I actually have started a line of merchandise featuring the Pig ( the Pig being particularly important for me since I am of this sign) and thought of posting a link to it, since it may be of interest for members of this community. So here it is:
2007: Year of the Pig!!
I hope this is appropriate to post this here ( I didn't see anything against it in the userinfo page).
Thank you and I hope you enjoy it
All the best,
Nathalie.
