bubbles75 and pissy and crampy

Be careful what you ask for.... you just may get it.

The good news is.... well, I was all paranoid for no reason. Two tests and a visit from Auntie Flo herself confirm that. Thank God. I mean, I love Dave, don't get me wrong. He rocks. He's frickin' awesome. (Despite his pissy moods..... grrr. I wish he didn't spend all this weekend with his dad, 'cos it made him all crabby and weird. I really wish his dad weren't moving in with him... I am so not gonna visit... well, crap, then I'd never get to see Mr. Kitty or get any booty. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to put up with Dave's occasional pissiness. After all, the, erm, benefits are awesome.)

Oh yeah. Serena has been gone 3 weeks now. I don't think she's coming back.
A stray kitty did kinda wander into our lives though. I found him, but Dave claims ownership. His name is Thomas O'Malley, but we all call him Mr. Kitty. I WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV Mr. Kitty. Dave does too, apparently.

Gee, why can't Dave and Mr. Kitty and I just get a place of our own? (Cos Dave don't wanna pay no rent, that's why.)

So, anyway, the good news... Aunt Flo's in town. Bad news... Aunt Flo's in town and she's an inconsiderate houseguest. Aww. Poor Dave. No booty for him.