Who I am… Take me or leave me
Who I am… Take me or leave me
I am me…
I cry when I’m tiered
My eyes will not seal
My patience expired
I bottle up what I feel
Though sometimes I explode
Then spill my guts to anyone
I make friend with psychotic people
So I’ll be safe if they bring a gun
There are times I can go
Ecstatic too depressed
Confident and energetic
To anxious and stressed
I’m one of those people
That has to bad things to learn
Someone can do something embarrassing
I laugh and yell BURN!
I’m hypocritical
Since I hate hypocrites
I only watch the super bowl
To eat junk food and chips
I once was confident
With my crazy fun hair
That was before I woke up
With my pillow covered in chunks of hair
When I finally feel happy
Comes along some low life critics
Say I’m ugly and manly
Since my head has no hair on it
There’s good and in me
My flaws are originality
But we all suffer pain
That’s the harsh reality