Indie song of little nothings... and some dadada's
I am not very smart; I don’t have a sweet tender heart
And nothing nothing nothing makes sense
My thoughts are full, of random random thoughts
And dancing monkeys that play x box
A swimming pool full of sour patch, full of sour patch
“What wait why, I should’ve tried
A lot more laughter and a ton less cries
I didn’t even get to say goodbye
My hope has been locked in a safe
And I’m expressing a blank look on my face
Face face face, I sure hope it’s a phase”
My eyes are leaking, and something’s stinking
Up my whole damn room
I held picture in my hand that that once was you and me
Until my whole strange star trek phase
When I put Spocks face on where yours used to be
“What wait why, I should’ve tried
A lot more laughter and a ton less cries
I didn’t even get to say goodbye
My hope has been locked in a safe
And I’m expressing a blank look on my face
Face face face, I sure hope it’s a phase”
People may be reading this or hearing me sing it
With my piece of crap voice
They think it’s stupid or a clash of lotsa awkward noise
And obviously has no logical point
And I agree I agree I agree just don’t mock me
“What wait why, I should’ve tried
A lot more laughter and a ton less cries
I didn’t even get to say goodbye
My hope has been locked in a safe
And I’m expressing a blank look on my face
Face face face, I sure hope it’s a phase”
My moods seem to get reversed
All my great comebacks are rehearsed
My thoughts are as manic as my mental health
I didn’t how much I’ve fought against myself till now I know
I’m a fool a fool a fool a fool I am just hold on
There’s only one last verse
“What wait why, I should’ve tried
A lot more laughter and a ton less cries
I didn’t even get to say goodbye
My hope has been locked in a safe
And I’m expressing a blank look on my face
Face face face, I sure hope it’s a phase”
I forgot the words to this last verse so now I’ll just wing it
With some la la la la’s and shanna na’s and doot doot doda da da
Ok goodbye now
