imogen_tea wrote in anythinglesbian 😊cheerful

Listens: Missy Higgins - Katie

Newww

LJ name: imogen_tea
Where from: Southern Minnesota
What are some of your interests? writing, art, learning about anything and everything, books, media, journaling, being creative
What do you hope to find here if anything? not really sure, other than perhaps a few new nifty friends and a neat place to visit when im spending waaay to much time online =)
Extra-crap
I'm 22, bipolar, disabled(due to the bipolar/anexity/ect), childfree, single(happy), uhm my ex called me "the granola dyke" apparently i am way to much of a "hippie" for her, o well. i like art, movies with subtitles, the l word, cartoons and I have a very odd sleeping schedual. I'm easily amused and I wax political way to often. I'm snarky and blunt. indeed i'm snarky my old journal was (snarkism) after all. Despite being gay, I think alan cumming (points to icon) is a sexy beast.