Ulcer madness
I developed another headache during work this evening. >_< I also have a large ulcer underneath my upper lip. It keeps rubbing against my teeth, and it seems to be getting bigger by the day. Eeesh.
I had another weird dream this morning, but I can't remember too much of it - aside from that fact that
usofbs was in it, and it involved a large domestic building, and a giant tumbledryer and washing machine. (What is it with my LJ friends appearing in my dreams lately? XD)
My mother's being a pain in the ass again. I don't feel like going into detail (mainly because I can't be arsed at the moment).
Speaking of mum, it's her birthday today. I think it's her 47th.
...Yeah, I don't feel like making this entry interesting.
I had another weird dream this morning, but I can't remember too much of it - aside from that fact that
My mother's being a pain in the ass again. I don't feel like going into detail (mainly because I can't be arsed at the moment).
Speaking of mum, it's her birthday today. I think it's her 47th.
...Yeah, I don't feel like making this entry interesting.