Oh, let's see... *waves* to people I know...
I'm Sandra. I have been married for 8 years but living with Gary on and off since 1989. Sheesh, that sounds like a long time. I'm 36, he's 35. The kids are (eeek!) almost 7 years old, 4.5 years old and 4.5 months old. We currently live in Baltimore but can't wait to go home to NY/NYC as soon as possible. I'm doing a p/t WAHM thing, he's working f/t from home, and we homeschool.
I'm Sandra. I have been married for 8 years but living with Gary on and off since 1989. Sheesh, that sounds like a long time. I'm 36, he's 35. The kids are (eeek!) almost 7 years old, 4.5 years old and 4.5 months old. We currently live in Baltimore but can't wait to go home to NY/NYC as soon as possible. I'm doing a p/t WAHM thing, he's working f/t from home, and we homeschool.
