40andfabulous 😮amused

10 Things

My sister greengirlnj  just gave me my first LJ Tag.  I just officially went back to 5th grade.  FUN!


List ten things in a typical day that give you a moment of joy, and tag five of your friends to post this in their own LJ.


(Do I have 5 LJ Friends?  I think so.)


1.  Waking up early before anyone in the house and having a cup of tea outside in the quiet of the morning


2. Email... except chain letters, I DON"T DO THEM OR READ THEM! (Is tagging as annoying to people as Emailing chain letters?)


3. Sunday breakfasts with the family


4. Macaroni on Sundays


5. Watching Maggie stare out the window


6.  Getting a phone call from any of my 5 sisters or Tony


7.  When my daughter Emily helps me cook


8.  Conversations with my son Christopher


9.  My sons Mitchell and Cory playing drums & bass


10. Getting into bed with my husband Lou


So now I'm going to tag


noslog   ktpupp   gnomeprincess   schmitterlizzie    littlemissspazz