Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lasts

I won't see my friends again until September.

My class reunion is coming up soon- what to wear? Casual dress leaves it wide open for me

Vacation is soon- a week with the kids and hubby............................................

I spent the afternoon and evening at the beach today- it may be the last time of the Summer

I need a job

you can comment and say nice things. I wouldn't mind it, and I kinda need it.  Anon if you wanna........
Love is good

7 comments:

NoOne said...

Sounds melancholy...

MinorityReport said...

September's right around the corner (not something I'm psyched for, but you'll see your friends soon.) :)

Casual dress...hmm...fitted jeans, killer shoes, and a fun/sparkly top?

Enjoy the vacation! Looking forward to it?

Hang in there with the job search. There don't seem to be many opportunities at the moment. It'll all work out in the end.

Anonymous said...

The winds blowing off Lake MI were actually cold. Soon the heat factor will turn to chill factor...sigh but we still have fall to enjoy !

Sailor said...

September will come soon enough, or even too soon. Nice to have time with family coming up, though, enjoy it & treasure it :)

OsShirt said...

I think I told you something nice last night, didn't I?

ConTemplate said...

No need to fret about what to wear. You'll be turnin' heads at that reunion no matter what you choose. Have a great time!

I suspect these next 2 weeks will fly by for you, with vacation, back to school stuff, etc. Don't fight it - just ride the wave, baby.

Summer is great, but overrated in my view - Fall has so much more character & more excitement. I really miss the Fall & if I can't get back East to enjoy it (which is the case this year) I'll head up to Yosemite or somewhere in the mountains just to get my fix.

Talk about melancholy - I'm gonna miss you while you're gone on vacation, BFD ...

nitebyrd said...

September is very near.

Whatever you wear to the reunion, you'll look fabulous.

Have a really good vacation.

You'll find a job soon, I'm sure.