003

Things have definately gotten busier around here. The sheer influx of students that poured in on Sunday was quite overwhelming- if you tried to get from one room to another, there was a slight chance you'd be trampled in the hallways.

But it's a little calmer now, though the pressure of the classes and the competitiveness between students has increased. At least, from what I've seen.

I've been keeping to myself over the past few days, though I have had a few words with a couple of students.
I've now been enrolled to teach Sora how to grow plants, and to pick out a fern for his room on Friday.
I still maintain I am a bad teacher. I fear I will be even worse, dealing with Roxas' twin. There was that time I tried to teach Vexen how to trim a hedge... and in the end, there was nothing left.

There are a few oddities around here that amuse me, some people with interesting powers. But... those thoughts are for later, unfortunately. I have several assignments to finish and hand in.

I heard something about a party. Is someone holding one, or planning one?