004
... ugh. My head hurts so much, it isn't funny.
I can't remember anything that happened last night.
Though today, I did get moved to a proper dorm room with 2 others- Caesar and Buddy. It'll be interesting at least to get to know my room-mates. Granted, I can seem distant sometimes, but my personality makes room for amiability. Took me a while to move my stuff, actually- since I've been growing a few... 'projects' in some pots that I bought at the LP.
I wonder if the rose bush I planted will have enough room to grow...
I can't remember anything that happened last night.
Though today, I did get moved to a proper dorm room with 2 others- Caesar and Buddy. It'll be interesting at least to get to know my room-mates. Granted, I can seem distant sometimes, but my personality makes room for amiability. Took me a while to move my stuff, actually- since I've been growing a few... 'projects' in some pots that I bought at the LP.
I wonder if the rose bush I planted will have enough room to grow...