It seemed like a good idea at the time...
Attention Wild Host:
After following an intensive lead on the Vahzilok plague, my trail took me to yet another sewer entrance. As I worked my way through the tunnels, dispatching minion and abominations, I began to realize that something about this particular sewer tunnel was different. Unfortunately, unknown to me at the time, I had stumbled into a sewer that led directly to Dr. Vahzilok himself! I snuck around the perimeter and took out what abominations I could and then got in a good posistion to watch the villain.
I decided that I would try to take him out myself. I launched everything I had at him, EVERYTHING, but to no effect. His attempts at damaging me were equally unsuccessful yet sent with just as much vigor as my own. So, on the catwalk above the sewer water, we stopped to surmise each other.
"Yer tougher then you look," I quipped.
"And you are a fool if you think you will be able to stop my plans to release this plague!"
We glared at each other for a moment and then he attacked me again which started a whole other round of combat.
Eventually, I realized the futility of the situation and that I would be getting far more tired much faster. Who knows what kind of drugs are going through his system. So, I turned and headed for the surface.
Because, unlike the Doctor, I know I have a group to call on in times like this... I can't do this one alone, team. I'm going to need help. So, what do you say? Want to help me take out one of the major villains of this city and show some of these Paragon folks that us Fey have got what it takes?

Let me know! It looks like we have a full plate this Thursday!
After following an intensive lead on the Vahzilok plague, my trail took me to yet another sewer entrance. As I worked my way through the tunnels, dispatching minion and abominations, I began to realize that something about this particular sewer tunnel was different. Unfortunately, unknown to me at the time, I had stumbled into a sewer that led directly to Dr. Vahzilok himself! I snuck around the perimeter and took out what abominations I could and then got in a good posistion to watch the villain.
I decided that I would try to take him out myself. I launched everything I had at him, EVERYTHING, but to no effect. His attempts at damaging me were equally unsuccessful yet sent with just as much vigor as my own. So, on the catwalk above the sewer water, we stopped to surmise each other.
"Yer tougher then you look," I quipped.
"And you are a fool if you think you will be able to stop my plans to release this plague!"
We glared at each other for a moment and then he attacked me again which started a whole other round of combat.
Eventually, I realized the futility of the situation and that I would be getting far more tired much faster. Who knows what kind of drugs are going through his system. So, I turned and headed for the surface.
Because, unlike the Doctor, I know I have a group to call on in times like this... I can't do this one alone, team. I'm going to need help. So, what do you say? Want to help me take out one of the major villains of this city and show some of these Paragon folks that us Fey have got what it takes?

Let me know! It looks like we have a full plate this Thursday!
