Skip to main content
DaiShimaVT u/DaiShimaVT avatar

DaiShimaVT

u/DaiShimaVT

Feed options
Hot
New
Top
View
Card
Compact

There is a live2d discord as well with verified artists I believe but idk I haven't kept up. When I eventually get a new model I'll either check vgen or word of mouth


Word of advice don't trust someone you see here most of them will be bots. At least make sure you heavily heavily vet them

Vgen isn't perfectly safe either these days but better than asking and summoning a bunch of bots which happens when you ask this


he enjoys doing collabs with peeps as it allows him to do something outside of the normal niche and I always love having him on as well


This version of pokemon fusion is based on your name and shows your true self. This is Powerguys's pokemon fusion. Some of the pokemon fusions can be truly cursed.

Edited by Beezy

I'm DaiShimaVT a tea & cooking magical boy vtuber in Japan! Join me while I explore Japan while eating, cooking, and drinking lots of tasty tea.

https://www.youtube.com/@DaiShimaVT

https://www.twitch.tv/daishimavt

https://www.tiktok.com/@daishimavt

https://bsky.app/profile/daishimavt.bsky.social

https://discord.com/invite/xP3DbKp6nP

https://linktr.ee/DaiShimaVT


Pokemon fusion shows a vtuber's true self (ft. PowerGuygg)
r/VirtualYoutubers
Pokemon fusion shows a vtuber's true self (ft. PowerGuygg)
media poster

In the pokemon universe the humans are pokemon and nurse joy is a type of pokemon and yet the nurse joys won't heal humans.

Edited by Beezy

I'm DaiShimaVT a tea & cooking magical boy vtuber in Japan! Join me while I explore Japan while eating, cooking, and drinking lots of tasty tea.

https://www.youtube.com/@DaiShimaVT

https://www.twitch.tv/daishimavt

https://www.tiktok.com/@daishimavt

https://bsky.app/profile/daishimavt.bsky.social

https://discord.com/invite/xP3DbKp6nP

https://linktr.ee/DaiShimaVT


Pokemon Nurse Joy Theory (ft. PowerGuygg)
r/VirtualYoutubers
Pokemon Nurse Joy Theory (ft. PowerGuygg)
media poster

I asked my vtuber friends to give me their pokemon hot takes

Edited by Beezy

I'm DaiShimaVT a tea & cooking magical boy vtuber in Japan! Join me while I explore Japan while eating, cooking, and drinking lots of tasty tea.

https://www.youtube.com/@DaiShimaVT

https://www.twitch.tv/daishimavt

https://www.tiktok.com/@daishimavt

https://bsky.app/profile/daishimavt.bsky.social

https://discord.com/invite/xP3DbKp6nP

https://linktr.ee/DaiShimaVT