Newbie!
Hi all, I am new here and excited to find a place where I can get support and hopefully give support to others also. I am a 34 year old female in Texas. I lost 60-70 lbs a few years ago on the South Beach diet. Since October of 2006, I have slowly gained around 25 lbs back. I had tried to start phase 1 back a few times, and that is a difficult thing to do, especially with the holidays.
Anyway, I started doing Weight Watchers Flexplan. I have done this before with success. I went last week and paid the meeting fee and bought the starter kit. I am going to weigh in on Wednesday mornings.
So far, so good!
Shelley
Anyway, I started doing Weight Watchers Flexplan. I have done this before with success. I went last week and paid the meeting fee and bought the starter kit. I am going to weigh in on Wednesday mornings.
So far, so good!
Shelley
