Weredogs!
Okay, I've been nuts about werewolves since I was a kid, so most of my friends picked it up, too. They've watched all the movies, and are actually enthusiastic about seeing new ones! Sometimes, to celebrate a new one in theaters or when we get together to watch DVDs, we make what we have finally settled upon calling Weredogs.
They're pretty silly, the idea came to me out of the blue one day. It's a mixture of Wolf Chili w/ no beans, and Manwich sauce. Get it? Wolf + Man, hahahaha! I know, I know. It's a horrible joke, but it's surprisingly tasty! I can't give you measurements because it's pretty much a by personal taste thing (just experiment!) but the Manwich sauce gives it a unique flavor.
We just slather that over our hot dog of choice (we end up having a few types in large groups), and ejoy while watching a werewolf flick. XD
They're pretty silly, the idea came to me out of the blue one day. It's a mixture of Wolf Chili w/ no beans, and Manwich sauce. Get it? Wolf + Man, hahahaha! I know, I know. It's a horrible joke, but it's surprisingly tasty! I can't give you measurements because it's pretty much a by personal taste thing (just experiment!) but the Manwich sauce gives it a unique flavor.
We just slather that over our hot dog of choice (we end up having a few types in large groups), and ejoy while watching a werewolf flick. XD
