I don't know if anyone goes on here anymore, but there aren't any other good anti-emo groups! I was so happy to find this!
I'm sick of the whole "ZOMG! EMO BOYZ KISSING!"
Guys that look like chicks are not hot. You might as well watch the Olsen twins kiss.
Then these little preteen girls go around saying "fuk u, i'm emo and tht jus meens im mor emotional thn most ppl!" I don't fucking care....?
Every emo kid acts like their life is so horrible, and that they have horrible parents. They usually are middle class and higher, the worse their parents do is critize their music. Ughh.
I feel like kicking emo, and scenester ass right now.
I'm sick of the whole "ZOMG! EMO BOYZ KISSING!"
Guys that look like chicks are not hot. You might as well watch the Olsen twins kiss.
Then these little preteen girls go around saying "fuk u, i'm emo and tht jus meens im mor emotional thn most ppl!" I don't fucking care....?
Every emo kid acts like their life is so horrible, and that they have horrible parents. They usually are middle class and higher, the worse their parents do is critize their music. Ughh.
I feel like kicking emo, and scenester ass right now.
