Name: Grace Winter
Age: 15
State: Pennsylvania
Why you think this community is right for you: It seems rather interesting and I was asked very nicely to join by
Favorite Movie: The Evil Dead Trilogy never ceases to amuse me. Nor does Dead Alive. It's a tie.
Favorite Quote: "So if you want to burn yourslef remember that I love you, if you want to cut yourself remember that I love you, if you want to kill yourself remember that I love you. Call me up before you're dead we can make some plans instead. Send me an IM I'll be your friend."
Say Something Funny: I can't do it on the spot! :-/
Why you think you're original: I think most of my ideas and choices are different from other people's. I'm also quite content being me which isn't what a lot of other 15 year old girls think. As far as I know, feel free to prove me wrong.
Why you think you're insane: I don't really! Maybe I'm making you think I'm a big boring jerk. But I'm not, I can be quite silly at times, insane is a little far. And I'm silly because I can almost always make any situation better by making people smile a little bit.
Something that you've done that you consider "crazy" and why: Again, I wouldn't consider myself crazy. This is probably going to get me rejected because that's generally what the community is. But one time I snuck into a japanese teahouse and got a kiss from a boy that was real cuteee.
How'd you find out about this community:
One picture of yourself:
