One in every crowd.
caller: hello, i started me computers and i can't run any programs. Is there a problem on your end?
Tech: You can't run any programs?
Caller: no, my windows comes up but when I try clicking on a program icon it won't run it.
Tech: it sounds like this is an operating system or more generalized computer problem. Our internet service doesn't come into play until you try to get on the internet. What we do here is support for your internet connection and programs.
Caller: well I tried to run a couple internet programs too and they won't run either.
Tech: have you tried restarting your computer?
Caller: No, i will do that later. I am going to go now, Bye!
Tech: You can't run any programs?
Caller: no, my windows comes up but when I try clicking on a program icon it won't run it.
Tech: it sounds like this is an operating system or more generalized computer problem. Our internet service doesn't come into play until you try to get on the internet. What we do here is support for your internet connection and programs.
Caller: well I tried to run a couple internet programs too and they won't run either.
Tech: have you tried restarting your computer?
Caller: No, i will do that later. I am going to go now, Bye!
