Trans Health Conference Needs Your Help!
Hello-
This year I'm organizing childcare for the trans health con. I have lots and lots of great activities planned. But I need more donations.
Supplies needed:
crepe paper
first aid kit
crayons
name tags
Construction paper
Glue sticks
Glue
Scissors
Yarn
Hole punch
Markers
Popsicle sticks
Diapers
Wipes
Hand wipes
Tape
Staples
Juice boxes
Healthy Snacks
bottled water
toothpicks
paper towels
paper plates
origami paper
And Please save yr empties for us!
Cereal boxes
Shoe boxes
Oatmeal containers
Nut containers
Magazines
Newspaper
Paper towel tubes
Cracker boxes
Email me if can help out vegadarling@yahoo.com
V.
This year I'm organizing childcare for the trans health con. I have lots and lots of great activities planned. But I need more donations.
Supplies needed:
crepe paper
first aid kit
crayons
name tags
Construction paper
Glue sticks
Glue
Scissors
Yarn
Hole punch
Markers
Popsicle sticks
Diapers
Wipes
Hand wipes
Tape
Staples
Juice boxes
Healthy Snacks
bottled water
toothpicks
paper towels
paper plates
origami paper
And Please save yr empties for us!
Cereal boxes
Shoe boxes
Oatmeal containers
Nut containers
Magazines
Newspaper
Paper towel tubes
Cracker boxes
Email me if can help out vegadarling@yahoo.com
V.
